Sunday, November 20, 2005
How To Get Extra Food at the School Cafeteria:
This is case specific, so this will cover basic strategies using pizza as an example.
1) Select a food item that is wide in size, in our case pizza.
2) Place one piece in the main tray.
3) Next, select two pieces, preferably connected together, and set them carefully over the first slice.
4) Look at your choices for a side (My favorite is corn). With your side dish of choice pile it sloppily so that it flows over on to your pizza. (There you have it, three slices for the price of two)
5) Remember it is all about appearances, so take a quick look over your work for flaws.
6) Body language and mood. When in the line act annoyed and in a hurry. Lunch ladies already feel pressured to get students out of line, so it doesn't take much acting from you to make her feel nervous and hurried.
7) Other notes: Loose "multi" foods are easy. Case in point, chicken nugget day. Just grab a couple extra nuggets and slide them into your bag of nuggets or have them rest in your hand holding the tray. Shove nuggets into your mashed potatoes or into some bread.
Drinks- generally they are a no-go because you cannot change their size or appearance. The only possible option is to purchase your lunch, go back for another drink and attempt to walk out. If confronted, claim you forgot your drink initially.
Eat extra food in line before you pay.