2) Insert the knife into the spot where the thighbones meet the turkey's body.
3) Separate the thigh from the body by feeling for the joint, and cutting along the joint.
4) Feel for the joint in the drumstick, and cut along the joint until the drumstick is free from the thigh.
5) Slice along the bones of the thigh and drumstick getting as much meat off with one stroke as possible.
6) Cut thigh and drumstick meat into slices.
7) Find the joint where the wing connects to the turkey's body, and cut along the joint freeing the wings from the rest of the body.
8) Cutting parallel to the breast, cut slices off of each side of the breast.